Masjid Al-Sabereen Expansion and Renovation Project
“Who is he that will lend to Allah a goodly loan so that He may multiply it to him many times? And it is Allah that decreases or increases (your provisions), and unto Him, you shall return.” Al-Qur’an - [Surah al-Baqarah: 245]
We need $150,000 for...
- Purchasing two properties in front of the Masjid (1407 and 1409 S. 12th St.)
- Purchasing 1405 S. Cameron St property (This building has 4 apartments and one store).
- Restructure the roof.
- To create a steady income for the masjid by renting some of these properties.
- To expand our classes and activities by using part of the building on 1405 S. Cameron St.
- To surround the masjid with Muslim families as an extra layer of security and to increase the number of people in daily prayers.
- To add an extra parking space to the masjid using the alley and the yards behind 12th St. in addition to Cameron St.
- To restructure the current roof for the masjid, as for now the roof is leaking and we cannot put a new rubber without fixing the structure.
Masjid Al-Sabereen is 501(C)3 non-profit organization, your donation is 100% tax deductible in your tax return. (EIN:25-1730151).